PAYMENT FOR PRODUCTS
1. The buyer shall pay for the goods and their delivery using electronic banking (all banks are eligible).
2. For payment for the goods and their delivery using banking services, the Buyer may be subject to the Bank’s commission and/or other transaction fees.
3. When paying for the Goods and their delivery by means of a payment order, the Buyer must enter in the “Purpose of payment” section of the payment form the order number which was indicated to the Buyer in the electronic notification of receipt of the order. If the Buyer does not indicate the exact order number in the “Purpose of payment” section, the order may not be processed smoothly.
4. The Seller shall only proceed with the execution of an order placed by the Buyer after receipt of full payment for the goods and their delivery. Payment shall be deemed to have been made when the full amount due has been received and credited to the Seller’s bank account.
5. The Buyer shall pay for the Goods and their delivery no later than 3 (three) working days after the conclusion of the Contract of Sale and Purchase.
6. The Seller undertakes to provide the Buyer with all the necessary and correct information required for the payment of the goods and delivery services. However, the Seller accepts no liability for any improper services provided by the banks through which the Buyer’s payment to the Seller was made and for any losses resulting therefrom. Nor shall the Seller accept any liability arising from errors made by the Buyer in the formation and execution of the payment order (e.g. incorrect indication/entry of the account number, incorrect order code, etc.) and any losses and/or other adverse consequences arising there from.